Time is a funny asset. Usually, people forget about it. Some because they are too busy to bother. To focused on achieving. Conversely, others want what is no longer there.
Time slips between our fingers finer than sand in the hourglass. We all are allotted ‘our time”. When that time is over what then is there? A beautiful place from which sometimes we get a second chance.
In 1991 my second chance came along. A truck plowed into the front passenger side, and miraculously i survived.
A survivor who now is on a mission. Things survived may have been esthetically different. We are human after all.
- Survived a truck implosion.
- Learned how to survive with nothing in the cupboards to start with. Nature has a wonderful bounty. Much of the plant varieties were identified and consumed
- Coped with having no cash flow.
- Interesting life being on the Autism Spectrum. Very unique views. Which they may have taken thirty years for the Authorities to catch on that treating Autistic children all the same is just not going to work. In that respect, our family life was vastly different than many other peoples.
- Not knowing what hope, faith and charity was.
- Physical, mental and cultural isolation by and through community biases.
- Relearning how to learn. Missing out concepts created a ‘mess’ sometimes.
Yes! The education, training, and upskilling company I opened the email and went through too had the course that I needed to do. That also meant that the person who sent me the original link received a substantial payout due to their positioning in the parental company. A company that has High-End tickets enabling many people to totally enjoy the digital lifestyles they work so hard for.
Where there are High-End ticketed items there are the lower end payouts as well. Right there, when you look at the market, the diversity of people, the
people who are online giving it a go in many Low-End sales areas… where can they go that gives them the flexibility of payout scales without overstretching the day to day budgets? Helping people who are lost through introducing them to an online lifestyle rather than finding a job is what Susan Lewis Online is all about.
Shift your focus from being an economic victim to being a survivor who now takes control of your life.