- This is page break is Block 2
- But some people want to have indented items. Bit tricky and really great fun to do. As your numbers. number.
- . and of course list point four.
- which leads into block 4.
- This is Block 4 – section 1 column 1 > section 2 is the picture on the right subdivide into two columns as can be seen by the fact this line does not cross over the top of the second column.
- What has happened in this block under the layout section were multiple column choices being made simply by hitting the circle with a + in it
- the blocks content block was added as a sub content block.
- In that content block the choice of list for the left side was a list added. Noted this list could easily have been placed on the right side of the layout> content block
Between the rest of the section 1 block
Explain this picture
- All that has to be now considered is choose between numbers or dotpoints. Dot points with numbers under them is the easiest thing to do as suggested below.