Todays post Layout-starts with a H2 Header
Block two is this one. Block 1 was the above title.
All section two is a block that gets subdivided . This block we’ll call number 1. Or N1 for a quick reference further along in this post.
At the top of this post, on the right, there is a box for alignment change. Left, center or right
- At this point All that was done to include the list within the Section 1 block was hit the space after the word “right” and a new selection circle appeared.
- Outside of this block [just below] see there is an out of block dotpoint list started. Go there and read how that happens.
- Oh and to get this next list line again the same process …
- hit the space after the last word in the line above.
- This is Block section 1
- Your out side of section 1 block and want an independent list …
- all you need to do is go up t the left hand corner choose the selection circle.
- As this selection has been most used by the author of Susan Lewis Online the list sits there under the most used selection choice.